Enjoy this single-site, 2-night adventure at Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area on the banks of Lake Travis, just 40 miles west of Austin, TX. This self-guided expedition includes overland trailer rental (Special Edition Kammok + Taxa Woolly Bear) equipped with 2-person rooftop tent from Tepui. Fully-stocked outdoor kitchen with Primus stove + propane and 40 liters of onboard water make it easy to thrive at mealtime. Two Kammok hammocks with Swiflet stands and Turtlebox outdoor speaker create the perfect environment to relax and unwind. Watercraft and QuietKat e-bike rentals are available onsite. Local and state taxes included in the purchase price.
- Noon – Team meeting and trip briefing at Kammok Gear Shop (lunch provided)
- 2 pm – Departure for Campsite 13 @ Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area
- 4 pm – Camp setup
- 6 pm – Dinner on the Grill – Packit Gourmet (or similar)
- 8 am – Breakfast at camp – Kickstarter Oats (or similar)
- 10 am – Quietkat electric mountain bike experience (optional)
- 12 pm – Lunch
- 2 pm – Kayak / Fish (optional)
- 6 pm – Dinner at Camp – Steak Dinner
- 8 am – Breakfast
- 12-4 pm – Break camp, lunch on the road, return trailer to Adventure ATX HQ in Kyle, TX
Recommended group size – 2 people (4 with kids).
Case of Rambler Sparkling Water, Yellow Bird Foods hot sauce, small batch-roasted coffee beans, and First Tracks Adventure ATX cap included. Evening (dinner) meals for 2 people provided each night. Menu adjustments available upon request. No smoking or pets please (some of our guests are allergic). Tow vehicle should be rated for gross trailer weight of 1500 lbs and tongue weight of 150 lbs or greater. Additional 2-person Kelty ground tent available upon request.
Please call or text Drew at (210) 857-0339 with any further questions or concerns.